Skip to main content

Vendor Truck Frequently Parked at an Intersection or Public Right-of-Way

Trucks are supposed to keep moving when their customers are gone. To File a Complaint about a Vendor Truck, please see the topic "Zoning and Site Plan Enforcement Violation or Complaint Investigation", by clicking on the link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/09/2019 11:14:44