Skip to main content

The Site-Specific Vendor Application Process

A completed "Application for Vendor/Operator" must be submitted to DPS, along with a scaled site plan indicating where the vendor is to be located. A valid driver's license is required to process the application. If the site is on private property, a letter allowing use of the property for vending is required. Only zones which permit the use proposed may be occupied by the vendor. For additional information please click on link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/09/2019 12:38:23