Skip to main content

Conditional Use/Special Exception Bill

Conditional Use/Special Exception bills are generated in the Department of Permitting Services (DPS). DPS will answer general and specific questions regarding these bills.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 06/25/2019 13:43:09