Skip to main content

Situations Requiring a Site-Specific Vendor's License

A site-specific vendor's license is required if an individual sells or offers to sell goods or services from a stationary location.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/09/2019 14:01:30