Skip to main content

Application for Selling Agricultural Produce in Public Right of Way

The Department of Permitting Services issues a Certificate for Agricultural Producers. Certified Agricultural Producers are vendors who may sell fresh regionally-grown produce on the right-of-way of any public road in locations and at times of the day that will not affect public safety. Click on link below for "Agricultural Producer Certificate" application and additional information.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/08/2019 15:06:38