Skip to main content

Application for a Home Health Practitioner Certificate

A Home Health Practitioner is an office for a practitioner who resides in the dwelling unit in which the office is located. A Home Health Practitioner is prohibited in an apartment, multi-use and general building type.

All home-health practitioners services are required to register by submitting an "Application for Home Occupation/Home Health Practitioner Certificate" to the zoning office of DPS. The application must include the following items: site plan, floor plan, and photographs of the property. If customer is creating new parking for Home Occupation or Home Health Practitioners Office, a separate review will be conducted to ensure adequate drainage of parking area.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/08/2019 15:07:48