Skip to main content

Citizenship Requirement for renting a Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU) Apartment

An MPDU must be a household's permanent residence. An MPDU renter must be a U.S. citizen, a lawful permanent resident (a green card holder) or be in the United States on a visa that is good for the term of the MPDU lease.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.