Skip to main content

Housing Choice Voucher With Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU) Rental Units

A Housing Choice Voucher may be used for an MPDU apartment. The MPDU program does not provide rental subsidies; therefore, other forms of rental assistance offered by the Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) or the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) may be used to help pay the MPDU rent, but only one subsidy may be used. Persons wishing to apply for rental assistance must contact HOC or DHHS. Persons interested in renting an MPDU apartment must apply directly to the apartment complex; a list of complexes can be found on the MPDU website. The MPDU Office does not accept MPDU rental applications.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.