Skip to main content

Applying for a Right of Way Permit

To apply for a Right of Way permit simply fill out an application, submit two site plans/house location plans showing proposed work, and check(s) for your fee and bond. Please visit the Department of Permitting Services (DPS) website under the "Permits" heading, select "Right of Way" (ROW) and click appropriate type.

If applying for a Right of Way permit, it is best to meet with the DPS ROW inspector, for the area where the property is located, to discuss the fee and bond needed prior to permit submittal. The inspector's name and telephone numbers are listed on the DPS website. From the DPS website, under the "Inspections" heading select "Right of Way" then click on Inspector Area Map.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.