Skip to main content

Former Montgomery County Government Employee Change of Address Process

A former Employee must complete a Personal Data Form (PDF) to change their address. Form may be mailed to the Office of Human Resources, Records Management, Executive Office Building, 101 Monroe Street, 12th Floor, Rockville, MD 20850 or emailed to or faxed 240.777.5130.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 03/08/2018 08:49:00