Skip to main content

Damaged County Fence Along Roadway

If a County owned fence along a roadway is knocked down or damaged, the Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services will perform the necessary repairs. Online customers may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please provide a detailed location, type of fence and description of the damage.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate the service request within five (5) business days.

Last Updated: 11/25/2020 15:22:49