Skip to main content

Erosion Repair

The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services repairs erosion issues on County maintained right-of-way areas. To report an area in need of erosion repair, please provide required information and a brief description of the issue.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within five (5) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 11/25/2020 15:24:28