Skip to main content

Request New Streetlights to be Installed

Residents requesting NEW streetlight installation on a County road, should review the guidelines and petition on the Traffic Engineering website. Before Montgomery County can initiate a request to the utility company to schedule streetlight installation, the Division of Traffic Engineering must receive concurrence via petition from at least two thirds majority from the affected residents.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301.513.7300.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 09/17/2015 08:17:54