Skip to main content

Water Flooding Roadway

The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services will respond, investigate and resolve current high water or flooded roadways. If this is related to street drainage or clogged storm drain, please review those topics.

If this is an emergency outside normal business hours, please contact 911.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within one (1) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 08/03/2020 11:10:39