Skip to main content

Replace Damaged or Missing Street Sign

The Department of Transportation replaces street name signs in Montgomery County. For traffic signs (e.g., speed limit, warning signs, crosswalk sign, etc.) Traffic Engineering and Operations only issues signage for County-maintained roadways. If the sign is on a state route (such as Rt. 355), please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300. For private street signs, please contact the Homeowner's Association. For City signs, please contact the appropriate municipality. Please provide exact address or intersection and give a brief description of the sign, signpost and damage.
Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 02/25/2020 13:50:45