Skip to main content

Tree Limb Hanging or Broken

A Tree Maintenance work crew will remove a tree limb that is broken or hanging in a tree located in the County right-of way as quickly as possible. The County does not prune or tend to private trees.

Online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field. If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact the Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300 or see the topic entitled: ""Tree Issue on State Road (Rt. 355, 28)"".

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 11/18/2020 07:24:47