Skip to main content

False Alarm Response Fees

If a customer needs to speak with someone regarding correspondence sent from the County Attorney's Office, please provide the customer's name, phone number, email address and a brief description of the request and a representative from the County Attorney's Office will respond.

Please contact the False Alarm Reduction Unit (FARU) at the Police Department for all other inquiries.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 12/22/2014 14:53:03