Skip to main content

Public Swimming Pool License, Management Registration, Pool Operating Permit or Certified Operator's License

Commercial pools must complete the application for Swimming Pool Operation, Virginia Graeme Baker application (VGBA) and an ADA affidavit. Single Family Dwelling or Residential Pools are not required to be licensed. Management Companies must complete a Management Company Registration. All applications are available as well as additional information is on-line (see links below). Information is also available at 255 Rockville Pike, 1st Floor, Suite 100, Rockville, MD. 20850 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Monday through Friday. The average time for processing a license is 30 days.
Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 10/18/2016 14:27:54