Skip to main content

Selling a MPDU Before the Control Period has Expired

An owner of a Moderately Priced Dwelling Unit (MPDU) who wants to sell their MPDU during the applicable MPDU control period must work with the MPDU Office. The first step is to request the MPDU maximum resale price by sending a resale request form to the MPDU office by e-mail at

Instructions for how to sell an MPDU can be found on the MPDU website at the link below.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/15/2021 08:49:07