Skip to main content

City of Rockville Emergency Assistance and Community Social Services

Rockville Emergency Assistance provides assistance to City of Rockville residents in need. Customers should also make any necessary contacts, applications, etc. with the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) first. To receive financial assistance, a client must be referred by HHS. Please refer to web site listed below for additional information or call 240.314.8310.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 06/24/2020 08:37:50