Skip to main content

Complaints about Utilities

Customers with utility company complaints may contact the Maryland Public Service Commission at 410.767.8000 (Toll Free 1.800.492.0474, TTY 1.800.201.7165) or the Maryland Office of the People's Counsel Toll Free at 1.800.207.4055.

If this is a complaint regarding Cable provided telephone service, please see topic: "CABLE COMPLAINTS". If this is a complaint regarding water service provided by WSSC, please see topic: "WATER BILL COMPLAINT" as these complaints are investigated by the Montgomery County Office of Consumer Protection.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 02/23/2017 16:26:05