Skip to main content

Change Mailing Address or Reissue Earned Income Credit or Earned Income Tax Credit Refund Check

All requests to change address or reissue an expired check for Earned Income Tax Credit must be submitted in writing. Click on link below for the Change of Address Form and instructions. Send The request to Comptroller of Maryland, Revenue Accounting Division, Taxpayer Identification, 110 Carroll Street, Annapolis, MD 21411-0001.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 12/12/2017 10:33:37