Skip to main content

Blasting Complaint

If an explosion has occurred which may jeopardize your safety or the safety of others, please contact 911 immediately.

To file a complaint regarding damage resulting from blasting operations in Montgomery County, a complaint must be submitted to the Montgomery County Office of the Fire Marshal. Please provide the location of the property where the damage has occurred, the frequency and timing of the blasting if known, and provide contact information where an inspector may reach the caller.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/30/2019 16:23:04