Skip to main content

Abandonment, Installation, or Removal of Stationary Storage Tanks for Flammable or Combustible Liquids

A permit must be obtained from the Department of Permitting Services (DPS) to remove, abandon, place temporarily out of service or otherwise dispose of any above ground or underground flammable or combustible liquid tank. An Application For Permit is available at the DPS website and can be submitted through eServices. Applicants may also apply in person as DPS offices.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 06/27/2019 08:54:35