Skip to main content

Indoor Air Quality

The United States Environmental Protection Agency offers information regarding indoor air quality, and addresses concerns including what to do if a problem is suspected. Call the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), with Centers for Disease Control, for information on obtaining a health hazard evaluation of an office: 1.800.232.4636, or contact the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1.800.321.6742, TTY 1.877.889.5627.

Montgomery County does not provide indoor air quality evaluations.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 03/15/2017 12:28:32