Skip to main content

Commercial (Condos, Apartments, Offices, Businesses, Places of Worship, etc.) - Reconnection of Electrical Service by Power Company

A Montgomery County Licensed Electrician must obtain an online permit, using eServices, ePermits, for an Electrical Service to have power connected back to a Commercial building. Once the electrician has verified the service is ready to be reconnected they can schedule a 111 inspection for COMMERCIAL service online using eServices Data Search.

If power has been lost due to a Weather event, Fire event, or other accident causing the commercial building to lose power, contact 311 to receive the contact information for the Commercial Inspections Manager or Commercial Field Supervisor to have the inspection by DPS ASAP.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 11/14/2019 15:12:26