Skip to main content

Reconnect Residential Electrical Service

A Montgomery County Licensed Electrician must obtain an online permit, using eServices, ePermits, for an Electrical Service to have power connected back to a residential building. Once the electrician has verified the service is ready to be reconnected they can schedule a 102 inspection for RESIDENTIAL service online using the link below and selecting "Inspection Request.

If power has been lost due to a Weather event, Fire event, or other accident causing the residential building to lose power, contact 311 to receive the contact information for the residential inspections manager or residential field supervisor to have the inspection by DPS ASAP.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 11/14/2019 15:13:15