Skip to main content

Reciprocate an Electrical License

An applicant must hold an electrical license for at least a year in another jurisdiction within the State of Maryland before reciprocating to Montgomery County. The applicant will need a letter of GOOD STANDING from the jurisdiction the Electrical License was issued.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 01/24/2019 13:25:03