Skip to main content

Modular Furniture Permit

A building and electrical permit are required for any modular furniture that is fixed in place and delineate a means of egress. A mechanical permit is required if any associated mechanical work is done. Please see website for additional information.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 04/18/2019 13:05:12