Skip to main content

Mechanical Permits Requirements for Pellet Stoves and Woodstoves

A Mechanical Permit is required for stoves which use small pellets rather than regular wood. Applicants should complete a DPS mechanical permit application and indicate pre-fab fireplace and/or pre-fab chimney. Installers need not be licensed by the state as a HVAC contractor but must be a licensed home improvement contractor.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 04/19/2018 12:31:47