Skip to main content

Active Montgomery Assistance

CUPF has a number of resources to help new users create and use their accounts for requesting reservations on its Resource Page. For help with schools, libraries, regional centers and fields see the CUPF Resources page by clicking on the "Community Use of Public Facilities Resources" link below.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the "Contact Information" section and provide a brief description of the request in the "Brief Description" field.

NOTE: For help with Park faculties (other than fields) contact Montgomery Parks. For help with Recreation programs, contact the Montgomery County Department of Recreation.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 12/01/2020 09:25:03