Skip to main content

Change, Correct or Cancel a Community Use of Public Facilities (CUPF) Permit

A reservation for Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS), Executive Office Building (EOB), Council Office Building (COB), Library or Regional Services Center (RSC) facility or Silver Spring Civic Building at Veterans Plaza may be cancelled or changed. All cancellations and modifications are subject to the applicable cancellation policy and fees (click on the third link below). To make changes, corrections or to cancel a specific CUPF permit, please submit a completed "Reservation Amendment Form", by clicking on link below.

If inquiring about a specific permit, online users may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the "Contact Information" section and provide a brief description of the request including the permit number and name of Facility in the "Brief Description" field.

Please note: Community Use of Public Facilities does not schedule Recreational Centers or Public Safety rooms.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 02/13/2020 10:13:16