Skip to main content

Pay Bonds

The Department of Permitting Services (DPS) accepts personal checks made out to Montgomery County. DPS also accepts cash, VISA or MasterCard credit cards only. Credit Cards can be used for most DPS fees except for Impact taxes or bonds.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/09/2019 15:08:48