Skip to main content

File a Complaint with the Electrical Board About an Electrical Contractor

All complaints about electrical businesses or electricians must be submitted in writing to the Electrical Board stating the name of the business/master electrician and a brief description of the complaint. Please provide: contact name, address, day & evening telephone number and email address. State if the complainant wants to remain confidential or anonymous. The electrical board will review all complaints. Send all written complaints to Department of Permitting Services, 255 Rockville Pike, 2nd Floor, Rockville, MD 20850-4166.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 06/30/2016 16:56:51