Skip to main content

Commercial Violation/Complaint Investigation

Inquiries or complaints related to commercial building construction activities within the commercial building, or within the building site only, will be investigated primarily by commercial inspectors. Complaints regarding Trash/debris on the road, blocking traffic, using parking spaces, etc. you should contact Department of Transportation, or Montgomery County Police Department (NON EMERGENCY NUMBER ONLY FOR POLICE).
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 05/02/2018 16:18:38