Skip to main content

Reporting Pothole on a State Route or Beltway

To report potholes on state numbered roadways (such as 355, route 28, I 270, etc.), please contact Maryland State Highway Administration at 301.513.7300.

Please click on the second link below to report a pothole on state road online.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 02/10/2016 11:13:01