Skip to main content

Tree Issue on State Road (Rt. 355, 28)

State of Maryland roadways are generally identifiable by Route numbers (such as I-495 or Rt. 355). To report issues on a state-maintained roadway, please contact the State Highway Administration (SHA) by clicking on the "Contact an SHA Office or Maintenance Shop Directly" link. Online requests may also be submitted by using the appropriate link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 04/27/2017 12:06:58