Skip to main content

Boiler Inspections for Apartment Buildings

Apartment building Boilers and Pressure Vessel units are regulated and inspected by the State of Maryland Labor Licensing and Regulation. Callers with questions regarding the regulation or inspection of a Boiler or Pressure Vessel Unit may contact the State of Maryland Division of Labor and Industry at 410.767.2648.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 12/06/2017 12:33:18