Skip to main content

Maryland Department of Transportation, State Highway Administration (SHA)

State of Maryland roadways are generally identifiable by Route numbers (such as I-495 or Rt. 355). To report issues on a state-maintained roadway, please call the State Highway Administration (SHA) at 301.513.7300. Online requests may also be submitted by using the appropriate link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 02/09/2016 16:37:10