Skip to main content

Disabled Veterans and Blind Persons Tax Exemptions

Disabled veterans and blind persons who are exempt from property taxes under State law can apply for a refund of property taxes for up to the past three years. For information or an application please call the State Department of Assessments & Taxation Office (SDAT) at 240.314.4510. Further information is available on the SDAT website below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 12/19/2016 09:06:06