Skip to main content

Property Damage/Property Missing

If a resident believes that County collection activity has damaged a resident's property, or the resident alleges property is missing after collection activities, they should report this to the Division of Solid Waste Services. Regarding damage claims; Division of Solid Waste Services field staff will investigate the damage claim and direct the resident to the appropriate contractor if the claim is warranted. For missing property, a resident may be allowed to search the collection vehicle's load at the transfer station if the vehicle has not dumped for the day and operational circumstances at the Transfer Station permit a search. Otherwise, missing property disputes will be resolved between the resident and the contractor. Residents have 5 business days to make a claim.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 03/13/2018 14:23:53