Skip to main content

Employment of Minors (Work Permit) - Employment Standards Service (ESS)

Work permits are issued by the Division of Labor and Industry and are required for all minors under the age of 18 to work in the State of Maryland. For additional information please click on the link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 12/12/2017 12:34:19