Skip to main content

Complete or Partial Closure of a Private Road in Urban Areas

A County permit is required to completely or partially close a private road or a private sidewalk in Urban areas of Montgomery County.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 01/08/2019 16:12:55