Skip to main content

Employee - Direct Deposit Problem

County Employees that are experiencing a Direct Deposit problem and would like to be contacted by a Finance Payroll staff member, may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the "Contact Information" section and provide a brief description of the request in the "Brief Description" field.