Skip to main content

Employee - Requested Copy of W-2 Form Not Received

Current or former County employees that have requested a copy of their W-2 and have not received the copy after seven days may submit a request by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all of the fields in the "Contact Information" section and provide a brief description of the request in the "Brief Description" field.