Skip to main content

Police Towing Complaints

Complaints about vehicles towed by the Montgomery County Police are handled by the Vehicle Recovery Section. Complaints must be submitted in writing to:

For complaints about vehicles towed from private property, please see the topic entitled "Cars Towed From Private Property" which are handled by the Office of Consumer Protection.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.

Last Updated: 03/20/2020 13:48:04