Skip to main content

Changing Retirement Plan (ERS) Beneficiary Form

An Employee Retirement System (ERS) employee or ex-employee may change his/her retirement plan beneficiary at any time by completing the applicable OHR Beneficiary Form available on the Montgomery County Employee Retirement Plans website. The original form is required. Faxes will not be accepted. Please click on the appropriate link below to download the form.

Online users unable to print the form may create a Service Request and include their name, address, email address, and telephone number and a form will be mailed. A person receiving a pension from Montgomery County Retirement Plans may only change his/her beneficiary under specific circumstances.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 09/16/2020 14:56:04