Skip to main content

Retiree - Address or Name Change Request

Retirees wishing to update the County regarding an address or name change (for benefits, paystubs, etc), may change their address online at AccessMCG or can fill out the "Change of Address or Name Form" and mail to the address shown at the bottom of the form. For name changes, a copy of one of the following documents must be provided in addition to the form: Marriage certificate, Divorce Decree, or Court documents indicating the name change or current Social Security ID Card .

Retirees unable to print the form may send a Service Request to Montgomery County Employee Retirement Plans and include their name, address, email address, and telephone number and the form will be mailed.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 02/25/2020 07:43:22