Skip to main content

Retiree (ERS) - Needs Replacement Payment

Replacement payments for retirees in the Employee Retirement System or other qualified payees (including a surviving spouse, beneficiary or qualified domestic relations order payee) are processed by the Department of Finance, Division of Payroll.

With some exceptions, most employees hired prior to 1994 are in the ERS System. For retirees unsure about what retirement program they are in, please see topic: "Retiree - Pension Plan Determination"

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Last Updated: 09/17/2015 16:02:15