Skip to main content

RSP or GRIP Disability Payee - Needs Replacement Payment

Replacement payments for Retirement Savings Program (RSP) or Guaranteed Retirement Income Program (GRIP), Disability payees are processed by the Department of Finance, Division of Payroll.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request along with the date of the missing payment in the Brief Description field and a specialist will respond.

Find more information from the following link(s):

Last Updated: 04/30/2019 10:03:48